|Telephone Conferencing - Audio Only|
Audio-Only Conference Call
Dial-in number (US): (701) 791-9458
(No access code is needed for audio-only phone calls with the USA.)
International dial-in numbers: https://stme.in/i/rushforth
(The required access code will be provided for international calls.)
Video Meetings: Multiple Choices
Click on the icon that corresponds to the type of meeting invitation that you received.
|Video Conferencing - StartMeeting|
- To join the online meeting: https://join.startmeeting.com/rushforth
- You will be asked for your name and e-mail address. This allows the moderator to know who is on the call (and who drops off).
- If you are asked to download and install a computer app, please follow the instructions given. Once that software is run, a mall mini dashboard will appear, like this:
- IMPORTANT: You will not be joined into the conference until you select an audio source. To do that, click on the phone handset icon and choose between using your computer's speakers and microphone or calling in by phone.
- If you choose to use your phone for the audio, a PIN is provided so that the sound will sync with the online conference. (A new PIN is assigned for each session.)
- If your computer has a camera that is built in or connected, you can click on the camera icon to activate the camera. You can click on the camera icon any time to deactivate the camera.
- If you need to change your settings, such as selecting a different audio or video device, click on the gear icon.
- There is a StartMeeting mobile app for your Android or iOS device.
|Video Conferencing - Zoho Meeting|
- Getting Started: Click the joining link of the meeting that you may have received via email, chat or SMS. A sample email invitation is shown below. [Another option: If you have a meeting key, go to meet.zoho.com, enter your name and meeting key on the right-hand side of the page, and then click Join meeting].
- Audio: Select your audio option:
- Computer Audio: Select your audio and video devices and click Join now. You must have a headset (or a speaker and microphone) to use computer audio. You can join without a camera, but it is usually better when we can see each other.
- Phone call: If you're using Zoho Audio, enter the dial-in number followed by conference code and pin. You can also use toll-free numbers if your presenter has made it available for you. If you're using a different phone conferencing system, use the details shared by the meeting host to dial in to the meeting.
Additional Tips for Zoho Meeting:
- BROWSER: If you have problems with one browser, try another. Firefox seems to be the most Zoho friendly.
- HIGH DEMAND: Video conferencing is in high demand because of COVID-19 protocols, and some video-conferencing systems are experiencing overloads. If video conferencing does not work, we will use another video service or audio telephone conference instead.
- APP SUGGESTED FOR MOBILE DEVICES: Zoho does not require an app on a desktop, but for mobile devices, downloading the app is advisable. You do not have to have an account; you can join as a guest.
- TEST EARLY. Please try the link about 10 minutes before the meeting to see if you can connect and get the audio and video settings working.
- BACKUP PLAN: If video conferencing does not work, we can speak on the phone. If you cannot connect to the video conference, each participant should call (701) 791-9458. There is no PIN or conference ID for an audio-only conference.
A sample email invitation to a Zoho Meeting:
Return to the top
**NOTE: Rushforth Firm Ltd. ("the Firm")is a Nevada professional limited-liability company. No one employed by the Firm is certified as a specialist or expert by the State Bar of Nevada, the Utah State Bar, or any other entity. The information presented on any of the Firm's web sites (including this site and rushforthfirm.info) is general information only and should not be considered as legal advice. No attorney-client relationship is formed by anyone's accessing any web site provided by the Firm. Links to unaffiliated web sites are provided as a courtesy, and no "guarantee" or other assurance is given or implied with respect to the content, products, or services of unaffiliated web sites.