Rushforth Firm Conferencing
Online Conferences and Telephone Conference Calls
Telephone (Audio Only) Conference Call
Dial-in number (US): (701) 791-9458
(No access code is needed for audio-only phone calls with the USA.)
International dial-in numbers: https://stme.in/i/rushforth
(The required access code will be provided for international calls.)
- Online meeting ID: rushforth
- To join the online meeting: https://join.startmeeting.com/rushforth
- You will be asked for your name and e-mail address. This allows the moderator to know who is on the call (and who drops off).
- If you are asked to download and install a computer app, please follow the instructions given. Once that software is run, a mall mini dashboard will appear, like this:
- IMPORTANT: You will not be joined into the conference until you select an audio source. To do that, click on the phone handset icon at the bottom, left of the mini dashboard and choose between using your computer's speakers and microphone or calling in by phone.
- If you choose to use your phone for the audio, a PIN is provided so that the sound will sync with the online conference. (A new PIN is assigned for each session.)
- If your computer has a camera that is built in or connected, you can click on the camera icon to activate the camera. You can click on the camera icon any time to deactiveate the camera.
- For the tech-savvy, there are StartMeeting mobile apps for Android and iOS phones and tablets.
**NOTE: Rushforth Firm Ltd. ("the Firm")is a Nevada professional limited-liability company. No one employed by the Firm is certified as a specialist or expert by the State Bar of Nevada, the Utah State Bar, or any other entity. The information presented on any of the Firm's web sites (including this site and rushforthfirm.info) is general information only and should not be considered as legal advice. No attorney-client relationship is formed by anyone's accessing any web site provided by the Firm. Links to unaffiliated web sites are provided as a courtesy, and no "guarantee" or other assurance is given or implied with respect to the content, products, or services of unaffiliated web sites.